Top managers of Facebook increased the income of the company up to 24 billion dollar this year. The shares of the company are increasing actively and today compose 49 per cents a year.
Growth in spite of troubles and scandals
According the statistics there are 1.52 billion users who go on Facebook every day with the increase of 9 percent each year. This growth is happening despite an implemented privacy of accounts and other safety options on the web-site. Numerous troubles occurred with Facebook recently, for example Cambridge Analytical scandal, when the account of about 50 million users were stolen.
However, during this quarter the web-site faced a fruitful growth of users as in the United States, as in Europe. Moreover, it announced a new increase of Instagram and WhatsApp users each month for about 2 billion users going on one of these services daily.
Overpassing the other companies statistics
Meanwhile, according to the statistics, the number of fake accounts grows as well, causing the troubles as for users, as for the web-site itself. About 116 million fakes and 255 duplicates appeared this year.
From financial side, all looks quite fruitful for the company. Its revenue reaches almost 17 billion each quarter, overpassing the forecasts of analysts. The company’s stocks are flowering and no matter what the public says, the company seems to get better, than before.
© 26.04.2019 12:30AM Maskontravel Company LTD
Article by: Ekaterina Vyurkova
- Revolutionary Samsung Galaxy Fold launch has been delayed due to the screen problems.
- Easter discourse of Pope Francois. Prayers for the peace in Shri Lanka and other countries.
- Easter holidays in Rome, one of most beautiful cities in the world.
- Boeing needs to certify its airplanes after numerous crushes this year.
- Notre Dame de Paris fire. The most famous cathedral in world in burning.
- Guide to Rome. Sights of Rome
- TOP of the most interesting places of Sofia and its surroundings