Volkswagen car special edition is beating the records of pre-selling. New vehicle owner could enjoy one year of free service
Special limited edition of Volkswagen AG’s ID.3 has been already bought by ten thousand people, who paid $1.1200 dollar in order to become the first owners of this amazing vehicle. The company received a great number of requests of pre-payment only in first day of reservations, which exceeded the managers’ expectations.
Beating the records
Cars producer Tesla as well practiced the same system of re-reservations and received about 115 thousand requests from potential buyers only within first twenty four hours after the its announcement!
A nice bonus from Volkswagen company – is a one year charge free at stations, which connected to the application WeCharge. The producers promise the delivery beginning already in the second half of the next year.
Electric cars family is more and more popular
New Volkswagen limited edition represents electric cars family based on a special modular platform of the company. The price of one vehicle will be about 30 thousand euro which is near to the price of Tesla’s Model 3. Moreover, this vehicle is going to be the first of 20 planned to be produced during next years.
Remember about famous Beetle model – new Volkswagen limited edition is going to be its successor! Now it’s being sold for about 40 thousand euro and another 30 thousand euro version is up to appear. The range of the car is fantastic – minimum 330 km.
© 09.05.2019 09:20PM Maskontravel Company LTD
Article by: Ekaterina Vyurkova
- Japanese emperor relinquished the crown.
- New WIFI Booster – a revolutionary device exposing greedy internet. It boosts your WIFI connection to highest speeds.
- Legislative elections in Spain. Spanish authorities are preparing to hold them on 28th of April.
- Mark Zuckerberg is turning back his fortune after a decline of 20 billion dollar in 2018.
- Revolutionary Samsung Galaxy Fold launch has been delayed due to the screen problems.
- Easter discourse of Pope Francois. Prayers for the peace in Shri Lanka and other countries.
- Easter holidays in Rome, one of most beautiful cities in the world.
- Boeing needs to certify its airplanes after numerous crushes this year.