- 1 A dangerous and deadly malady is spreading in China, while local administration is trying to hide the facts in order to save their political career. Media coverage of the issue is forbidden.
- 2 Hidden facts about the swine decease.
- 3 Humans are in safety – the malady is not dangerous for us.
- 4 Political reasons for the malady spread.
A dangerous and deadly malady is spreading in China, while local administration is trying to hide the facts in order to save their political career. Media coverage of the issue is forbidden.
Hidden facts about the rate of mortality, caused by African swine pandemic in China were discovered by Bloomberg journalist Adam Minter, who speaks in his article about the decease, precising, that it has already killed 130 million pigs – an incredible number. However, the Chinese authorities are mismanaging the situation and trying to hide the real facts.
Hidden facts about the swine decease.
The main reason for the Chinese authorities to behave this way – is to safe the country’s international image, that has already suffered after the incurable SARS pandemic, says Minter. Afterwards the system of secrecy was reinforced so that international community doesn’t have any access to the real information about the things, happening in the most populated country. The risks of investments outflows, decrease of tourists arrivals rate, loss of general trust to the country as to one, that cannot tackle the problems of mass scale quickly – these are some of the reasons, why China is still hiding the facts.
Humans are in safety – the malady is not dangerous for us.
However, the swine fever in China doesn’t kill people. It ruins country’s image and provokes economical problems which is unwelcome. Political system in Chine is organized in a way, where bureaucratic motives prevent and make obstacles in resolving numerous issues. During the previous mass decease in 2002, administrative structure bogged down and confused authority lines. For example the Health Ministry couldn’t implement the necessary measures as it was weaker, that local provincial governments, says Minter. By this, the recommendations were considered likely to be guidelines, instead of being directives.
Political reasons for the malady spread.
As a result of a badly coordinated internal politics, the swine decease spread almost all around China. Numerous deaths of pigs were fixed during this period and this may cause financial instability as if the pork prices grow, they may cause a serious inflation, because this meat is one of the main sources of protein in the country. Numerous attempts to suppress and censor the distribution of the information about the decease and false data promotion are fixed today in China. However, it cannot hurt humans.
© 24.04.2019 06:20AM Maskontravel Company LTD
Article by: Ekaterina Vyurkova Foto: Greg Baker/AFP/Getty Images
- Revolutionary Samsung Galaxy Fold launch has been delayed due to the screen problems.
- Easter discourse of Pope Francois. Prayers for the peace in Shri Lanka and other countries.
- Easter holidays in Rome, one of most beautiful cities in the world.
- Boeing needs to certify its airplanes after numerous crushes this year.
- Notre Dame de Paris fire. The most famous cathedral in world in burning.
- Guide to Rome. Sights of Rome
- TOP of the most interesting places of Sofia and its surroundings