Another Boeing crashes in America this time falling into the river upon the landing, making 21 injured. In total the number of passengers of the flight from Guantanamo were 136 militaries and sever crew members.
Boeing 7388 fell down in the river in Jacksonville at landing. Twenty-one person was sent to the hospital. In total the number of people present in the plane was 136. All of them are militaries with their families and crew members.
The plane belongs to Miami Air International, which effects charter flights. American authorities have started the investigation about the incident. The plane arrived to Jacksonville today at 4 in the morning and fell down into the river while landing.
No victims, but several injured
One of testimonials, who lives nearby says that she didn’t hear Boeing fell down into the river, but saw a lot of ambulance cars. According to the officials, no one was injured heavily but still 21 person was sent to the hospital.
The plane fell down into the shallow, so it didn’t drown. All passengers are alive. About 90 medicals arrived to the place of the incident. The major of the city was informed right away and now the authorities are doing all their best to stop the fuel spillage.
Weaker confidence to Boeing
It can be underlined, that this is not the first case of Boeing fell down during this year. There have already been another two incidents. Exploiting of Boeing 737 MAX started in may 2017.
The Boeing fell into the river in Jacksonville was doing a non-commersial flight and was carrying the militaries from Guantanamo together with their families. The plane made the flight under one of Pentagon programs.
© 03.05.2019 07:20PM Maskontravel Company LTD
Article by: Ekaterina Vyurkova
- Japanese emperor relinquished the crown.
- New WIFI Booster – a revolutionary device exposing greedy internet. It boosts your WIFI connection to highest speeds.
- Legislative elections in Spain. Spanish authorities are preparing to hold them on 28th of April.
- Mark Zuckerberg is turning back his fortune after a decline of 20 billion dollar in 2018.
- Revolutionary Samsung Galaxy Fold launch has been delayed due to the screen problems.
- Easter discourse of Pope Francois. Prayers for the peace in Shri Lanka and other countries.
- Easter holidays in Rome, one of most beautiful cities in the world.
- Boeing needs to certify its airplanes after numerous crushes this year.