- 1 High level new airports are to open this year all around the world. We all sometimes would spend more time in a hub, but these airports will really surprise you!
- 2 Israel – Ilan and Asaf Ramon International airport
- 3 New airports 2019 : Singapore – exotic Changi Airport
- 4 Turkish airport – Istanbul
- 5 England – Carlisle Lake District Airport
High level new airports are to open this year all around the world. We all sometimes would spend more time in a hub, but these airports will really surprise you!
Israel – Ilan and Asaf Ramon International airport
This year tourists could enjoy one of the best new airports 2019 openings all around the world. One of the most expectable is Ilan and Asaf Ramon International Airport in Israel. It is built in modernist style in the middle of the desert. It costed the country about $473 million. The building is effected in glass panels and looks very futuristic. It is created by a famous architect Amir Mann (CNN Travel).
This huge airport is supposed to transit about two million passengers per year and supposes the hub’s increase – a space for 4.5 million passenger transit. It perfectly corresponds to the surrounding landscape and resistible to high outdoor temperatures.
The hub was opened this January 2019 and its security level is very high. Passengers may feel in safe as it is equipped with the latest security devices. It is also accommodated to receive planes from Ben-Gurion International Airport.
New airports 2019 : Singapore – exotic Changi Airport
This is an expended famous Changi airport remade into a huge airport complex. It was opened a couple of weeks ago – on April 17th, and is called Jewel Changi. It is composed of three terminals and designed by architect Moshe Safdie. The building is made of glass panels and its area is over 1.4 million square feet.
Its overage cost is about 1.2 billion dollar. Inside you will find a lot of surprises, for example a waterfall “Rain Vortex” which is probably one of the tallest indoor waterfalls in the world. The inside design is effected in “green” theme – forests, plants and gardens, which underlines the city’s reputation of a “green house”.
Turkish airport – Istanbul
By October 29 Istanbul opened its new airport, where were only a few flights by Turkish Airlines company. Meanwhile, the authorities announced the projects of transfer of several flight to this airport. As is was planned to be opened in stages, it still cannot receive many flights and has to apologize for inconveniences.
England – Carlisle Lake District Airport
A new airport is going to be opened in England too. The Lake District National Park area is quite a difficult one with its particular landscape. It supposed to be opened in summer this year and effect flights to Dublin, London and Belfast.
There happened some delays with the opening and the real date of exploitation start is unknown. However it is already possible to book flights for this summer! They will be operated by Scottish Airline Loganair.
© 29.04.2019 11:30PM Maskontravel Company LTD
Article by: Ekaterina Vyurkova
- Legislative elections in Spain. Spanish authorities are preparing to hold them on 28th of April.
- Mark Zuckerberg is turning back his fortune after a decline of 20 billion dollar in 2018.
- Revolutionary Samsung Galaxy Fold launch has been delayed due to the screen problems.
- Easter discourse of Pope Francois. Prayers for the peace in Shri Lanka and other countries.
- Easter holidays in Rome, one of most beautiful cities in the world.
- Boeing needs to certify its airplanes after numerous crushes this year.
- Notre Dame de Paris fire. The most famous cathedral in world in burning.
- Guide to Rome. Sights of Rome