Beautiful Italy – with its best wines, delicious cuisine, fantastic landscapes and outstanding high fashion – and this is no all! Check with us the list of Italy riches people.
Website www.investing.com made a list of richest Italians of nowadays. The source underlines, that some of them are riches people in the world!
Almost all of them have elaborated their own brands, famous all around the world, making a part of the rich luxury market. In this article you will discover who are Italy richest people!
Multiple billionaires: richest people in Italy and in the world
1. Leonardo Del Vecchio
One of the leaders of the list is Leonardo Del Vecchio. He was born in 1935 and now he is a successful businessman with his company’s net worth of 18.3 billion euro.
2. Stefano Pessina
He is followed by Stefano Pessina, with net worth of his business of 10.6 billion euro. He is from Pescara. Having graduated from Politecnico di Milano he joined ACNielson company and later made his fortune as atop manager of Walgreens pharmacy – one of the biggest chains in the world.
Best Wine Tasting Italy
3. Gianluigi Aponte
Another Italian billionaire is Gianluigi Aponte with net worth of Mediterranean Shipping Company of 7 billion eur. He lives in Naples and his main passion is cruise industry
4. Giorgio Armani
A famous fashion designer Giorgio Armani follows Gianluigi Aponte. World known luxury designer has net income of 6.7 billion euro and his brand Armani became an independent business structure with different organizations.
5. Massimiliana Landini Aleotti
Massimiliana Landini Aleotti is following famous Armani with 6.5 billion euro Menarini company net worth. She inherited the business from her spouse, who was a large pharmaceutical company’s owner. Under her control the firm took the leading positions on Italian market.
6. Giorgio and Augusto Perfetti’s
Giorgio and Augusto Perfetti’s company Perfetti Van Melle with net worth of 5.5 billion euro also places its owners to the list of richest people in Italy. They were born in the 1940’s and developed their own confectionery chain. They won Italian market of sweets and their products known everywhere in Italy and not only!
7. Paolo and Gianfelice Mario Rocca
Paolo and Gianfelice Mario Rocca are another billionaires from belpaese. Their net income is up to 3.76 billion euro. They own a massive empire Techint Group. It is a leader of forged steel industry in Italy and has its holdings today almost in all Italy. It ranges from energy to healthcare.
8. Muccia Prada
Fashion designer Muccia Prada and her famous brand are also in the list: 2.2 billion euro of new income. She brought the brand to the top of fashion and now it is known all around the world.
9. Maria Fance Fissolo
Maria Fance Fissolo closes the list of Italy richest people. Her Ferrero Group’s net worth is 1.66 euro.
© 28.04.2019 08:00PM Maskontravel Company LTD
Article by: Ekaterina Vyurkova
- 15 Things That you Need Know About Venice
- Legislative elections in Spain. Spanish authorities are preparing to hold them on 28th of April.
- Mark Zuckerberg is turning back his fortune after a decline of 20 billion dollar in 2018.
- Revolutionary Samsung Galaxy Fold launch has been delayed due to the screen problems.
- Easter discourse of Pope Francois. Prayers for the peace in Shri Lanka and other countries.
- Easter holidays in Rome, one of most beautiful cities in the world.
- Boeing needs to certify its airplanes after numerous crushes this year.
- Notre Dame de Paris fire. The most famous cathedral in world in burning.
- Guide to Rome. Sights of Rome